City of Mena – Advertising & Promotion Commission
Policy for Website Listings & Links
The primary goal of the Mena Advertising & Promotion Commission’s website, an entity of the City of Mena, Arkanss, is to increase tourism and economic impact for the City of Mena.
The Commission will provide basic information on its website that meets the following criteria:
• Tourism related retail businesses within 5 miles of city limits
• Tourism related attraction or facility deemed advantageous to the promotion of the area by the Commission
• Other federal, state, and local governments, agencies, and/or entities deemed advantageous to the tourism industry
Basic information of entities meeting the above criteria will be limited to 50 words or less and will be provided as a source of information at no fee. Links will also be provided with the requirement that a reciprocal link must be included to the www.visitmena.com site. If the link is not connected within 60 days, that link will be removed from the Mena A&P web site. The site must not include special programming that “traps” the visitor from returning to the visitmena.com site. If so, the hyperlink will be removed from the Mena A&P site. (*Note: Any web site can link to visitmena.com. This policy deals with listings on visitmena.com)
The Commission reserves the right to include facilities considered advantageous to the promotion of tourism (i.e. hotels/motels, restaurants, attractions) that may be outside the scope of the criteria.
Non-Qualifying Listings / Links:
• No website containing offensive language or pictures that could be defined as bad taste will be linked on visitmena.com.
• No political campaign website will be listed or linked on visitmena.com
Interested parties should direct their questions/information to email@example.com or call 479-394-8355 . The Commission reserves the right to approve all content prior to being posted to site.